Monday, 25 April 2011

Errrr, Title

hey, I think I'm the third person from this group (sorry guys, I cant find the adjectives to describe this group)
who writes in this blog.
and hey, my first impression about this blog was very terrific!
Oh my God, finally we have something to share with.
not in a piece of paper again when we had a class and when the lecturer was explaining the material in front of class, and we did not focus of the material which was being delievered.
but unfortunately, to write in this blog, we need connection to connect us with internet zone.
and too bad, not everyday we can post anything what had happened among us.
and today!
I wanna throw my handphone to the trash!!!
shit!
my phone's dead!!!
(there is no relation between the first paragraph with the second one)
okay maybe, you cant stop thinking seriously of my writing this time.
nexttttt...................................>>>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com