This is me guys!
I'm back!
There is no reason except want to see u all, because I know!
You must be missing me so much!
I knew it, I really knew it!
What do I want to tell you?
There is no a single thing that must be told by me.
But in the deep inside my heart, I know that you guys are waiting for me, that mus be right!
=D
It has been 9 hours or so, you guys havent seen me.
(just so you know, I count it just now! =D)
But the feeling of missing you is already haunting me so deep, guys.
=D
Do you know something?
I can't wait for the day when we will take a walk together outside Bandung, that is going to Jekarda, (Dufan, exactly)
I can imagine that we laugh together until the tears fall down around our cheeks, we talk about many particular things, we scream until our voice are gone, we buy some souvenirs for the people whom we love the most, and finally? we are tired and we sleep together in one comfortable place.
It is very vivid in my imagination, guys!
we should make it real!!!
Please save your money from now on guys *ngerengek* so our dream to go to Jekarda will come true =D
There will be so much fun
There will be so much bliss
But one thing!
There will be one story!
That is
Us

4 comments:
muka gue di foto itu so jelek banget sih !! haha
foto kitanya bagus!
@boyan : wahahahaha muka horni (hoream ningali)
hhahahahaahahhahaaa
@pudar : pastinya! saha tea ateuh =p
kenapa label nama gue pake darah-darah gitu berasa gue ini psiko? -___-"
Post a Comment