Monday, 28 November 2011

Knock... Knock...

Guys!
Do you hear me?
Knock! Knock!
Is anybody here?
Is this blog still alive?
Like the owners?

I know this semester has stolen our lives
I know that those assignments, those activities, those troubles and problems have drowned you all so deep
I know we are in the very hard time
But please, don't give up
I see Boyan's face, Pudar's face, Diana's face, and Mira's face, all your faces are gloomy, including me for sure =P
But me, myself, personally, I refuse to give up
This is a time when we feel so bored of our college (we realize it)
But don't you know what?
The bright future is waiting for us out there
Yes, out there!
all we have to do is just to reach it, hold it tight, and never let go of it.

Guys!
Make yourself as a motivation for your lives!
The graduation day is waiting, guys =P
Can't wait ^_^
and I'm sure you cannot too =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com